Thursday 11 October 2012

Martin Luther King and Malcolm X Debate


Martin Luther King and Malcolm X Debate

 
521,208 
    
Uploaded by  on May 7, 2011
Martin Luther King and Malcolm X Debate
@Rfishercap23 Follow me
  •  likes, 81 dislikes
see all

All Comments (3,546)

luk4tolu
  • Try to refrain from mindless slurs against people who were probably much nobler and upright than yourself. If you knew any history at all you'd understand how perverted your question is, Malcolm started resisting at a time where the black community had suffered and been under savage oppression, an onslaught which started with the invasion of their lands, the enslaving and theft of their peoples and then the lynching, raping, castrating. And when the victims start to resist, then its war?!
  • Malcolm X was a Jackass! Did he want a race war? It wouldn't go as well as he would like to think.
  • niiiiice
  • The bible also recounts in places Jesus' encouragement of the equipment and use of the sword, although I don't take the entire bible as authentic, I would take such passages to be referring to justice, self-defence and resistance of oppression. Whereas the "turn the other cheek.." seems to be emphasising on restraint from personal revenge. There's a difference between revenge and justice, if no justice is done the oppression continues and worsens as the absence of resistance validates it.
  • Why the hell would you stick Kanye's voice at the end?.. Anyway.. Beautiful speech by martin Luther King..
  • Religions gods languages names foods politics social dynamics and pschologicial dynamics. The western white man with his world view gives to the world a illusion of his worldview being non bias object and universal. That can't be anything farthest from the truth. He wants to rule and control. In order for that to work today and the past people must have their own historical consciousness falsified and subdued.
  • Perhaps I should accept Jesus died on the cross for my sins and Hebrews where enslaved for 400yrs in ancient Egypt as historical facts.
  • I'm not ignorant of historical facts but I am immune to the justifying propaganda filled version of African history that whites have present to the world as truth. I guess I'm suppose to believe the bible and Christianity as my history and world history. Who gave these things to my ancestors? Why did they give them to my ancestors by force and terrorism?
  • "Foreign concept" what do you mean by this?
  • I completely agree with that. 

    ads not by this site

    No comments:

    Post a Comment