Tuesday 5 March 2013

More Proof that Jesus was African

FIRST WE START WITH SAMSON

Judges 16:13:
"Delilah said unto Samson, Hitherto thou hast mocked me, and told me lies: tell me wherewith thou mightest be bound. And he said unto her, If thou weavest the seven locks of my head with the web."


- So we can clearly see that Samson had Dreadlocks. We can also confirm by looking at early pictures of Samson and other Bible Characters before the "white" crusaders decided to change the paintings. 



John’s Vision of Christ: REVELATIONS 1: 9 - 19 (pay attention to 14-16) 

 THE HOLY BIBLE

I, John, your brother and companion in the suffering and kingdom and patient endurance that are ours in Jesus, was on the island of Patmos because of the word of God and the testimony of Jesus.10 On the Lord’s Day I was in the Spirit, and I heard behind me a loud voice like a trumpet, 11 which said: “Write on a scroll what you see and send it to the seven churches: to Ephesus, Smyrna,Pergamum, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia and Laodicea.”
12 I turned around to see the voice that was speaking to me. And when I turned I saw seven golden lampstands, 13 and among the lampstands was someone like a son of man,[d] dressed in a robe reaching down to his feet and with a golden sash around his chest. 1The hair on his head was white like wool, as white as snow, and his eyes were like blazing fire. 15 His feet were like bronze glowing in a furnace, and his voice was like the sound of rushing waters. 16 In his right hand he held seven stars, and coming out of his mouth was a sharp, double-edged sword. His face was like the sunshining in all its brilliance.
17 When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. Then he placed his right hand on me and said:“Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last. 18 I am the Living One; I was dead, and now look, I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades.
19 “Write, therefore, what you have seen, what is now and what will take place later. 20 The mystery of the seven stars that you saw in my right hand and of the seven golden lampstands is this: The seven stars are the angels[e] of the seven churches, and the seven lampstands are the seven churches.

This is the only vivid description of Jesus Christ in the Bible and note that it says that Jesus "feet were like bronze glowing in a furnace". His face was shining like the sun so it was not possible to see it. But note that it isn't said that his feet were pale as a white person's feet is. It was bronze/brass depending on the version of the Bible. This is the color of Bronze:

And this is the color of brass:


Is that Closer to the skin of a typical white/pale or brown/black/bronze/brass person?

For more proof: Look at the description in Daniel  10: 5-8.


I looked up and there before me was a man dressed in linen, with a belt of fine gold from Uphaz around his waist. His body was like topaz, his face like lightning, his eyes like flaming torches, his arms and legs like the gleam of burnished bronze, and his voice like the sound of a multitude.
I, Daniel, was the only one who saw the vision; those who were with me did not see it, but such terror overwhelmed them that they fled and hid themselves. So I was left alone, gazing at this great vision; I had no strength left, my face turned deathly pale and I was helpless.



God Bless You B-) B-).

No comments:

Post a Comment