Tuesday 21 August 2012

XMichonne


¨You Were Born an Original, Don't Die a Copy¨

** Where There is No Imagination There is No Horror **

*** Where Words Fail, Music Speaks ***

I'd rather be hated for who I am, 
than loved for who I am not. - Kurt Cobain 

Were just like Shooting Stars, We ->Shine<- and then We ->Fade<-
--->Breaking the Promises We [M.a.d.e!]

I luv you & 
I have the Scars 2 Prove it

I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. -Marilyn Monroe

I'm not a perfect girl, my hair doesn't always stay in the same place...
I make plenty of mistakes and I've had my fair share of haters,
but when I look back, maybe I like being...
The Perfect,
-->Imperfect Girl I Am<--
Hobbies:
Movies•Music•Art 

-- Laptops down so I can't post pictures, hopefully soon though. 
Thanks for all your posts, gifts, karma and friendships. (much love :) --

;;Thanks For Visiting My Page;;

No comments:

Post a Comment